- Differentiation of Market Risk Characteristics among Sharia Compliant and Conventional Equities listed on the Pakistani Capital Market – KSE 100 Index over a selective time period
- Interest Rate Forecasting
- Will Basel III Kill Credit Models?
- Principles for the Management of Credit Risk – consultative document
- Market risk officers are overstretched, does anyone care?
sahriskmanager on Interest Rate Forecasting sahriskmanager on Will Basel III Kill Credit… Samchappelle on Will Basel III Kill Credit… Comparing VaR models… on Comparing VaR models with the…
Tag Archives: Market risk
Originally posted on Stonegate Search:
Throughout every sell-side market risk function I know pretty much every Managing Director (or equivalent) has been complaining about the amount of time they have to spend dealing with regulators. At first it was a…
Buy Vs. Sell-Side Risk Information : Time to Differentiate between “Your Risk” and “My Risk” Reports ….
Well we all are accustomed to reading “Buy” and “Sell-Side” Investment Evaluation Reports prepared by Financial Research Analysts at various FIs such as Investment Companies operating in the Financial Markets. However there seems to be very little focus on developing … Continue reading