- Differentiation of Market Risk Characteristics among Sharia Compliant and Conventional Equities listed on the Pakistani Capital Market – KSE 100 Index over a selective time period
- Interest Rate Forecasting
- Will Basel III Kill Credit Models?
- Principles for the Management of Credit Risk – consultative document
- Market risk officers are overstretched, does anyone care?
sahriskmanager on Interest Rate Forecasting sahriskmanager on Will Basel III Kill Credit… Samchappelle on Will Basel III Kill Credit… Comparing VaR models… on Comparing VaR models with the…
Tag Archives: Islamic finance
How Risk Management Is Different for Islamic Financial Firms – For Dummies. Advertisements
Developing a Risk Management Action Plan to counteract against Financial and Business Risks is very important for survival of all organizations. However it is of utmost importance for FIs (Financial institutions) to develop a concrete risk management action plan, which … Continue reading