- Differentiation of Market Risk Characteristics among Sharia Compliant and Conventional Equities listed on the Pakistani Capital Market – KSE 100 Index over a selective time period
- Interest Rate Forecasting
- Will Basel III Kill Credit Models?
- Principles for the Management of Credit Risk – consultative document
- Market risk officers are overstretched, does anyone care?
sahriskmanager on Interest Rate Forecasting sahriskmanager on Will Basel III Kill Credit… Samchappelle on Will Basel III Kill Credit… Comparing VaR models… on Comparing VaR models with the…
Tag Archives: Economics
Developing a Risk Management Action Plan to counteract against Financial and Business Risks is very important for survival of all organizations. However it is of utmost importance for FIs (Financial institutions) to develop a concrete risk management action plan, which … Continue reading
Many Stock Traders today are using PE Multiples for different reasons. I have seen the greatest abuse and misuse of such ratios as a risk manager in the financial sector. I had way too many arguments with Dumbo Non-Technical Traders … Continue reading
Financial Risk Limits can help a Fund Manager/ Dealer/Trader and others who perform similar functions to manage Market, Credit, Asset Liquidity and Operational Risks in a more well planned and controlled manner. Financial Risk Limits are of different types and … Continue reading