- Differentiation of Market Risk Characteristics among Sharia Compliant and Conventional Equities listed on the Pakistani Capital Market – KSE 100 Index over a selective time period
- Interest Rate Forecasting
- Will Basel III Kill Credit Models?
- Principles for the Management of Credit Risk – consultative document
- Market risk officers are overstretched, does anyone care?
sahriskmanager on Interest Rate Forecasting sahriskmanager on Will Basel III Kill Credit… Samchappelle on Will Basel III Kill Credit… Comparing VaR models… on Comparing VaR models with the…
Tag Archives: Capital Adequacy Ratio
Originally posted on Stonegate Search:
Throughout every sell-side market risk function I know pretty much every Managing Director (or equivalent) has been complaining about the amount of time they have to spend dealing with regulators. At first it was a…
Financial Risk Limits can help a Fund Manager/ Dealer/Trader and others who perform similar functions to manage Market, Credit, Asset Liquidity and Operational Risks in a more well planned and controlled manner. Financial Risk Limits are of different types and … Continue reading
VaR – Value at Risk Model/s today are the bread and butter of FRM. No application and /or discussion in the area of Investment Risk Management can develop or end without discussing value at risk modeling methods. VaR Models are … Continue reading